An online training course for administrators and educators to build trust and safety on campus and in the broader school community.
This video course will teach administrators and educators how to use social media and digital technology to connect with and protect students and families. Learn how to build a trusted school culture while developing responsive programs and policies to keep your community safe.
- Relationship-building with students and families
- Transparency and communication
- Building your school’s digital narrative
- Respecting and protecting privacy
- Social media trends and engagement strategies
- Student safety and incident reporting
Course Materials & Resources:
- Incident communication templates
- Social media guides (such as common texting/social media acronyms and abbreviations)
- Respectful call-out cards and posters to raise social media safety awareness
- Social Media Blueprint, how to connect with Students
For classroom, school, and district packages, get in touch with us HERE.