#ICANHELP Workplace Digital Wellness Program
Our Workplace Digital Wellness Program teaches your leaders and employees how to protect their mental health and wellbeing in online environments, engage on social media responsibly, and promote positivity both on and offline to make your teams stronger and more supportive than ever. This is a virtual training workshop, so you and your employees can participate from the safety of your own homes.
The 1.5-hour training program will cover:
- Digital wellness and time management tools, tips, and techniques to create a healthy digital lifestyle
- Resources for your management and HR departments on how to handle and investigate complaints
- Social media safety, privacy, and reporting
- Cyberbullying and online harassment
- Digital citizenship and supporting team exercises
- How to create social media and digital technology policies and guidelines
- How to become a certified Digital4Good company
In addition to the live training session with our team of digital wellness experts, you’ll receive our full digital wellness training workbook, toolkit, and resources for ongoing engagement.