Download One-Pager Info Here
Technology on campus and in the classroom is here to stay. But while digital technology and social media are powerful tools for collaboration, learning, and bonding at school, there are risks for misuse and abuse. Having a clear, student-focused technology policy makes it easier to teach students how to behave appropriately and how they can work with teachers and school administrators if they’re having a problem online.
We’ve designed this course to help schools create technology policies that support, protect, and empower their students. We’ve also put together incident response templates and frameworks to help schools resolve online problems like cyberbullying and harassment.
At the end of this course, teachers and administrators will be able to:
- Create a comprehensive school or district-specific student technology policy.
- Form an incident response team and customize a standard reporting process and investigation plan to resolve student issues.
- Train all teachers, staff, and administrators on the new policy and how to use it to support and protect students.
- Use social media and other digital technology to connect with students authentically.
- Roll out digital positivity campaigns with the help of student leaders.
For classroom, school, and district packages, get in touch with us here.