What is the purpose of this Curriculum?
This book is designed to provide scripted lessons for anyone on a school campus responsible for training students, teachers, and/or staff about cyber security, cyber bullying, and the importance of teaching best practices on social media. The objectives are to:
- Provide step-by-step lessons for teachers, counselors, resource officers, librarians, and media specialists
- Give teachers & students the tools to be proactive online & offline
- Provide lessons in Digital Citizenship & Digital Leadership (including definitions)
- Provide lessons to help students and staff prevent becoming victims online or offline
- Provide all participants the tools to handle tough or uncomfortable situations both online and in-person