What is the purpose of this Curriculum?
This curriculum is designed to provide scripted lessons for anyone on a school campus responsible for training students, teachers, and/or staff about cybersecurity, cyberbullying, and the importance of teaching best practices on social media.
The curriculum includes an Online format, PDF, and Google Slidedeck for each lesson. View sample lessons HERE
The objectives are to:
- Provide step-by-step lessons for teachers, counselors, resource officers, librarians, and media specialists
- Give teachers & students the tools to be proactive online & offline
- Provide lessons in Digital Citizenship & Digital Leadership (including definitions)
- Provide lessons to help students and staff prevent becoming victims online or offline
- Provide all participants the tools to handle tough or uncomfortable situations both online and in-person
Our mission is to reach every school in the US and we know that our supporters are our best advocates. If you know of another teacher, school, or district that could benefit from our training programs, please pass our information along!
For classroom, school, and district packages, get in touch with us here.