Transform Your Mental Health with Our FREE Video Series
Sign up now to receive weekly videos about Time Management, Self-Comparison, Cyberbullying, and Finding Balance directly to your inbox through the month of May.Register Now
Do you want to take control of your mental health? Are you tired of feeling anxious, overwhelmed with social media, or constantly comparing yourself to others?
This Darkness Into Light video series was created by students to provide peer to peer advice on troublesome topics. Each 1-2 minute video includes a set of discussion questions to get your mind thinking critically about your mental well-being.
There is a lot of darkness in our world, so let's bring in some light with the best advice from the student perspective!
Great to show students in class, practice or send home to the parents to watch with their child.
May is Mental Health Month,
and we're offering a FREE video series to help you learn about important mental health topics like Self-Comparison, Bullying Through Social Media, Screen Time Management, and How To Find Balance.
Our student interns will guide you through personal experiences, practical strategies and tools that you can start using today. You'll learn how to manage stress, build self-confidence, and use social media in a positive way that supports your mental wellbeing.
Each video is short form content of 1-2 minutes and comes with a set of discussion questions to bring into the classroom.
Each video is designed to educate, inspire, and empower you to take positive steps towards better mental health.
Don't let another day go by feeling stuck or alone. Join our community of like-minded individuals who are committed to improving their mental health and making a positive impact in the world.
Week 1: Time Management
Week 2: Comparison – Focusing on Engagement
Week 3: Comparison – Focusing on Others
Week 4: Bullying through Social Media
Week 5: Finding a Balance
Sign up now for our FREE video series and take the first step towards a happier, healthier you!
Once the weekly videos are emailed to you, we will update this section with the latest videos.
Setting Limits with Ashley
Ashley had a hard time balancing her personal life with social media, but by setting app time limits, it helped her balance her schedule more.
- Was there a time when being on your phone when you were supposed to be doing your homework took up your entire time?
- What things do you do to limit how much time you spend on your phone and/or social media?
- What are some things that you like to do to better your mental health?
- How do you make time for yourself?
Schedule Your Time with Junyoung
Junyoung was spending too much time on social media and ignoring his responsibilities, but creating a schedule helped him find better time management skills.
- What are some things you can do to limit the amount of time you spend on social media so that it doesn’t interfere with your studies?
- If you take breaks from studying to go on your phone, how long are the breaks?
- What are some things you can do, or already do, in order not to be distracted on your phone while studying?