Become an #ICANHELP Volunteer
As a volunteer, you’ll help create new content and campaigns to support students and teachers. Challenge yourself and learn important skills while building new friendships with volunteers from around the world!
Benefits of Being a Student Volunteer
Gain valuable experience in the field of digital citizenship and deleting online negativity.
Make a positive impact in your community and on your school campus.
Inspire and educate peers on media literacy and responsible online behavior.
Explore + Learn As A Volunteer
As a volunteer, there’s no minimum weekly time commitment, so it’s the most flexible option if you have a busy schedule.
You can support our interns and specialists on a wide range of projects, including blog writing, video production, graphic design, social media, and more!
Once you’ve signed up, you can choose the projects you’d like to work on using our online portal. (Ages 13+)
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of other students? Become a student volunteer and join a company that teaches digital citizenship! As a student volunteer, you will have the opportunity to inspire and educate young people on the importance of media literacy and responsible online behavior. You can also gain valuable experience in the field of digital citizenship while making a positive impact in your community. So, what are you waiting for? Make a difference and volunteer today!
Volunteer time commitment: Flexible!
- Ages 13+
- If under 18, you must have a parent or guardian complete a consent form
- Able to download and use Discord
- Attend virtual meetings with a 75% attendance rate (3rd Sunday of each month at 11am EST)
- Comment and engage on #ICANHELP social media account posts
- Attend our FREE monthly Students4Good webinars
- Recruit a speaker for our Students4Good webinars
- Send us a video explaining how you use Digital4Good ([email protected])
- Create a video about a time you turned online negativity into something positive
- Draft new blog ideas for our specialists
- Communicate with your Recruiting Intern to keep them updated on the progress of your assignments/projects. Ask for support as needed
- Build relationships with your committee (team) Mentor
Volunteer Committee Teams
Advocacy and Inclusion
Student Volunteer Form
Our Recruiting Intern will be in touch via email.